Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome!

I can't think of a better way to kick off the beginning of this blog than by featuring some pictures from a session I did recently of one of the most charming and adorable 5 year olds I've ever met. I've watched this little girl grow up and it seems like just yesterday she was a little baby. It's hard to believe she's already five! She sure gave me a run for my money. She ran all through the trails, leaving me to chase after her with the camera.
We did this session at the WRAL Azalea Gardens in Raleigh.  This is one of my favorite spots for photography.  I actually didn't really discover the beauty of it until last spring when we took our boys there for some family pictures.  The azaleas were finishing up their bloom, but there were several varieties that were still absolutely beautiful.









No comments:

Post a Comment